zondag 21 augustus 2011

Stitchings, Sayings and Blessings.

Hello on this lovely Sunday morning!

 Today I'd like to share some pictures with you; pictures from things I enjoy, cherish, that cheer me up or that I feel blessed with:
 So true!
~~~~~~~~~~

And this one......
 ..... isn't it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My kitchen window

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Last week I've been stitching these alphabet pumpkins:
 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Wishing you a wonderful Sunday.

Almost forgot this one:

 
Cheers!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. These are so pretty ... and I love peeking into your kitchen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Je kunt deze post ook verwijderen :)
    Meid; ik vind het allemaal prachtig en leuk. En dat keukenraam; blijft een snoepie hé. Waatr heb je dat blik vandaan getoverd? Bééldig!
    Stel
    XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen