donderdag 29 september 2011

Thanks!

Hello dear friends,

 Thank you so very  much for your kind words, wishing me all the best with my hand!
My hand that has to get on the mend, instead of getting mending.... 

Since I can't do any stitching I'll have to find a way to spend my days in another way I like. 
So I decided this morning to alter my home, bringing in a touch of Autumn.
I took out my very first panel quilt and put it on my coffee table:


 
 And what do you think of this pillow case?


 
Another thing I managed to do is grab and put some Fall stuff together, adding a bit more sense of Autumn to my home:

 .
The wooden toad-stool is a gift from my daughter, bought at a craft market and it's made from yew-wood.
It's not hard to recognise a .... pincushion (top right) and a little heart-shaped one in the centre, keeping the wise words about enjoying the little things in place.
The toad-stool gift wrap and some (artificial) fruit were added to make it a nice composition altogether.
One more stitched item I can't keep from you:


All this makes my house my home
  
 Enjoy Autumn!
 Wishing you happy days.

Cheers!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello Jeanneke ... glad to hear you are on the mend ... these things are very beautiful ... love the little heart there ... I hope you will soon be fully recovered ...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's really a great and useful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you just shared this
    helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Visit my web site - click here

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen